May 26, 2010

Back And Rejuvenated



Hi Friends,

I have been out of regular blogging from a long time. But now onwards, I will be blogging regularly.

Lot of things changed in last few days. New products were launched, new business ventures were established, new telecom trends and new controversies were emerged.

I found one thing which did not change is the greed of mine to know new business trends and innovations throughout various technological dimensions.

I will be putting the trends and acute analysis on the on new and emerging business models. I will keep you posted with new happenings and buzz in the technological industry across the globe.

I would be promoting my blog and expect the readers to comment on the same if you like my article. Please do follow me and all your suggestions to improve the blog are welcome.

You can add me on facebook @
http://www.facebook.com/hardik.upadhyay

Also you can follow me on twitter -
http://twitter.com/hardikupadhyay

==========================
Hardik Upadhyay

==========================

No comments:

Post a Comment