January 2, 2011

Happy New Year!!!

Dear Friends,

A Very Happy New Year to all. 2010 is over and now we all are looking forward for loads of things in "MMXI". Past year I was not much active on my blogs and technology things. I was not taking things more seriously which I should have taken. May be the new year will bring lot of new things in me and I will make sure that I carry out all the new year resolutions upto the mark.

So now, lets start the new year with my favorite word which is on everyone's mind..... "APPLE"  - Yeah.. how can I start the first blog of my new year without this word. This has changed he whole new aspect of how a product should be and how to sustain a business. How to capture the mind of mass public without compromising on the quality. This is indeed a great achievement of apple.

At the same time my second favorite company "GOOGLE" is not far behind. It was a great year for them too. With the success of android, they are far more satisfied with their work and still will be trying harder to compete Apple's iPhone and RIM's Blackberrys.

The next year will bring lot of changes in the perspective of the enterprise and their decisions and investment in the IT market to sustain their business. Large corporates are trying harder to make their system better by investing chunk of their revenue in the technology without expecting short term returns. Handling large data and making use of the data, analyze it and monetize it is the target of these new companies in 2011.

So friends, lets share the good knowledge - Analyzed concepts among us and make sure that we all have a great business ahead this year.

------------------------

Hardik Upadhyay
------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment